Ethereum Classic (CURRENCY:ETC) traded down 6% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on May 10th. One Ethereum Classic coin can currently be bought for $20.29 or 0.00222801 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including BuyUcoin, Korbit, BtcTrade.im and Poloniex. Over the last week, Ethereum Classic has traded down 11% against the dollar. Ethereum Classic has a total market cap of $2.06 billion and $219.58 million worth of Ethereum Classic was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $739.70 or 0.08122650 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded down 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0150 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded up 15.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.34 or 0.00003641 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded 7.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00002684 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0282 or 0.00000310 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 8.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0532 or 0.00000584 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 4.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000010 BTC.
Ethereum Classic Coin Profile
Ethereum Classic is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 30th, 2015. Ethereum Classic’s total supply is 101,621,774 coins. Ethereum Classic’s official message board is . The official website for Ethereum Classic is . The Reddit community for Ethereum Classic is /r/EthereumClassic and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Ethereum Classic’s official Twitter account is @eth_classic and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Ethereum Classic Coin Trading
Ethereum Classic can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: RightBTC, ChaoEX, Coinroom, Stocks.Exchange, Ovis, C2CX, BitForex, C-CEX, Binance, OKEx, Gate.io, fex, Exmo, Abucoins, EXX, Vebitcoin, Bibox, Upbit, Lbank, Coinnest, CoinExchange, Coinsuper, Qryptos, Kucoin, BTC Markets, Bithumb, Gatehub, BuyBitcoin, CoinTiger, ZB.COM, BtcTrade.im, Indodax, HitBTC, Kraken, Crex24, BCEX, Bitfinex, Poloniex, Exrates, Cryptomate, Coinut, YoBit, BTC Trade UA, CoinEx, Cryptopia, BuyUcoin, BTC-Alpha, Bit-Z, Korbit, Coinone, BigONE, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex, Huobi, CoinEgg and BTCC. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ethereum Classic directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ethereum Classic should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ethereum Classic using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Ethereum Classic Daily – Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ethereum Classic and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com’s FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.